The following conditions apply
- The interest rate on F-loans with a maturity of one week, one month and three months is the prevailing policy rate.
- The interest rate on F-loans with a maturity of six months is the prevailing policy rate plus 15 basis points.
- The interest rate on F-loans with a maturity of twelve months is the prevailing policy rate plus 30 basis points.
- All extraordinary F-loans will be fully allotted. All banks will receive the desired volume at the announced interest rate. The same collateral requirements will apply as for ordinary F-loans.
- Norges Bank will continue to aim to keep central bank reserves (banks' unrestricted bank deposits at the central bank) overnight at around NOK 35 billion (with a target range of plus/minus NOK 5 billion).
- Surplus liquidity will be withdrawn from the banking system using daily F-deposits with one-day maturity. Banks can then draw on the liquidity from the extraordinary F-loans on a daily basis.
- The first F-loan with twelve months’ maturity will be held today, on 19 March 2020.
- F-loans with a maturity of one week, one month, three months, six months and twelve months will be held at least every week for at least four weeks ahead, see auction calendar. The calendar will be updated on a continuous basis. Norges Bank will offer extraordinary F-loans for as long as is deemed appropriate. Norges Bank encourages banks to use the lending facility to procure liquidity.