Topics will include
- Outlook on the Norwegian economy, by Siv Jensen, Norwegian Minister of Finance The Norwegian economy - Macroeconomic developments and monetary policy, by by Øystein Olsen, Governor of the Central Bank of Norway
- Update on Norwegian financial regulation, by Morten Baltzersen, Director General of Norway’s Financial Supervisory Authority
- Industry perspectives, by Idar Kreutzer, CEO of Finance Norway
- Restructuring of the Norwegian oil industry, by Arne Austreid, CEO of Sparebank1SR Bank
- The Norwegian mortgage market, by Dag Tjernsmo, CEO of Handelsbanken Norway
In addition, separate Q&A breakout sessions will be held by DNB, SpareBank 1 SR Bank and SpareBank 1 SMN.
"The Norwegian financial industry is amongst the most efficient in Europe. Building on the success of our Capital Markets Day in 2016, we will provide a unique opportunity for investors and analysts to learn more about this industry – with a particular focus on financial regulation and macroeconomic analysis”, says Idar Kreutzer, CEO of Finance Norway.
It will be possible to follow the event on a live and recorded webcast from 13:30 CET.