The programme will provide a comprehensive update on the latest macroeconomic and regulatory developments affecting the Norwegian banking and insurance sectors, led by the Norwegian Minister of Finance, the Governor of the Central Bank of Norway and the Director General of Norway’s Financial Supervisory Authority.
There will also be separate Q&A breakout sessions with some of Norway’s largest financial services companies, including DNB, Sparebank1 SR Bank and Sparebank1 SMN.
The presentations may also be viewed on a live and recorded webcast at www.finansnorge.no.
11:45 Registration and Lunch
12:30 Presentations covering:
- Welcome speach, by Charles Bowman, Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Outlook on the Norwegian economy, by Siv Jensen, Norwegian Minister of Finance
- The Norwegian economy - Macroeconomic developments and monetary policy, by Øystein Olsen, Governor of the Central Bank of Norway
- Update on Norwegian financial regulation, by Morten Baltzersen, Director General of Norway`s Financial Supervisory Authority
- Industry perspectives, by Idar Kreutzer, CEO of Finance Norway
- Restructuring of the Norwegian oil industry, by Arne Austreid, CEO of Sparebank1SR Bank
- The Norwegian mortgage market, by Dag Tjernsmo, CEO of Handelsbanken Norway
- Closing remarks, by Idar Kreutzer, CEO of Finance Norway
15:45 Breakout Q&A sessions with DNB, Sparebank1 SMN and Sparebank1 SR Bank
17:00 End and drinks