About Finance Norway
Finance Norway is the industry organisation for the financial industry in Norway. We represent 240 financial companies with 50,000 employees.
We advocate the views of the industry towards different groups in Norwegian society; politicians, government, consumer authorities, international collaborators and decision makers and consumers.
Agreement in collective agreements
Finance Norway is a party in the finance industry's collective agreements. Finance Norway represents the industry and employers’ interests in the annual central tariff negotiations with the Finance Federation and LO.
The Finance Norway community
Advocacy on industrial policy and employment policy is the core of Finance Norway’s activities. In addition to this we perform tasks central to society and the financial industry. To this end, the following institutions are parts of the Finance Norway group.:
- Finance Norway Insurance services
- Finance Norway Service Office - Joint investigation and information activities
- Bits - the banking and finance industry's infrastructure company
- NoRe - Administrator of financial benchmarks
- FinAut - The finance industry's authorization schemes
- Norsk Gjeldsinformasjon AS – consumer credit portal (in Norwegian)
- Nordic Financial Cert - the financial industry's protection against cyber attacks
Finance Norway represents the entire financial industry in Norway and was established on January 1st, 2010 by the Norwegian Savings Banks Association and the Norwegian Financial Industry Association. The organisation was then the Financial Industry Association. As of January 1st, 2013, the Financial Employers' Association joined in and Finance Norway was established.